- Install locking devices over thermostats to maintain desired temperature settings.
- Install programmable thermostats. Save energy by adjusting temperature settings based on your hours of operation.
- Install a high-efficiency HVAC system to reduce energy usage. Air conditioning units with an Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER) rating of 10.5 or higher reduce overall operating costs.
- Install a zoned HVAC system to provide more control over temperatures in different parts of your building. Zoned systems are controlled using multiple thermostats. Each zone has its own thermostat that can be set to its own temperature.
- Install an economizer to bring in cooler outside air during the cooling season.
Connexus Energy offers HVAC rebates
, including rebates for rooftop units, air source heat pumps, and economizers; rebates for chillers, cooling towers, and air handling VAV (variable air volume) systems; and more.