The 2013 Air
Source Heat Pump Rebate Program focuses on key areas of the
installation process to help ensure our customers get the maximum
benefit from their new air source heat pump.
Qualifying systems must be
ENERGY STAR rated or listed on the Air
Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute
- Proper sizing
- Airflow and refrigerant charge
- Duct sealing (exposed ducts only)
Offer valid January 1, 2013 through December 31, 2013, or while funds last.
Customers who purchase and install a qualifying air source heat pump from one of our registered contractors may receive a rebate up to $630.
- Air source heat pump must be installed within the
Connexus Energy electrical service area.
- Limit one rebate per customer account.
- Installing contractor must be registered through HVACReducation.net
- Only registered contractors have rebate
rebate details are detailed on the back of the application form.